If you would like to sign the guestbook just click on the comment under the "Guestbook". You can sign in as anonymous but in the comment add you name. The Memories of Gail - PHOTOS is a ongoing project. Double click on any photo. There's comment info and people info on the right side. If you have a photo of Gail and would like it added to the collection just email me the photo and comment. The Tribute to Gail is an ongoing project that I started on our Anniversary Aug 12 2013(41st).
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Remember we had a hurricane coming to FL in August? Well Ken decided we needed to get away and north was not a good option so we went south--to St. Martin!!! We made reservations on Fri afternoon and were there on Sat afternoon!! It was sunny there all week!! We had 7 inches of rain here and flooded streets that we missed altogether! It was very relaxing and I got a great tan and Ken didn't get too sunburned, celebrated his birthday while we were there too. I kept busy the week we returned, then on Sunday I had a painful attack of my bowel, it twisted or kinked or whatever is very painful, and took hours to go away. Still had chemo on Monday and was exhausted all week. Still recovering but looking forward to my sister, Sherry, visiting this week. Keep me in your prayers, thanks again, Gail and Ken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are always in our hearts and prayers...
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Judy and Kendall
Thanks for the update Gail...I'll be praying!
ReplyDeleteThe trip to St Martin sounds like it was wonderful!!
You were missed while you were gone but I am so glad you both took that trip. Well deserved and needed. Love you and always in our prayers, Bonnie and her crew.
ReplyDelete