If you would like to sign the guestbook just click on the comment under the "Guestbook". You can sign in as anonymous but in the comment add you name. The Memories of Gail - PHOTOS is a ongoing project. Double click on any photo. There's comment info and people info on the right side. If you have a photo of Gail and would like it added to the collection just email me the photo and comment. The Tribute to Gail is an ongoing project that I started on our Anniversary Aug 12 2013(41st).
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Want to send out an exciting update. After finding out my cancer is stable and not shrinking anymore I was led to look up cancer centers for a consultation for future treatment possibilities. My sister reminded me that I will be near Baltimore in Dec and Johns Hopkins is a top cancer hospital. Found that they have a concierge service for out of state patients and in 2 days I got an apptmt for Dec 21 at 9am with a Dr that is in the top 1% of Dr in the nation!! God is awesome!! The Dr I see here graduated from JHU! Also an update on our 5 yr old grandson who had to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy on Friday and they found no problems!! PTL and keep on praying as God leads, thankfully Gail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment