Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm sorry to have to report bad news, but not only has my liver cancer grown and formed new ones but it has already spread to my lungs and my bones!!  My left shoulder [left handed of course] and my right leg have been really painful and it has taken a long time to find the right meds but things look better today.  Paul and Maria are here and tomorrow we go on a 5 day cruise, hoping all will be okay.  I'm in a sling and using a cane so I won't fall.  We still need plenty of prayers and appreciate all of you!!  On Monday I start radiation for pain relief in bones, then new chemo program after that.  God is still in control!!  Love Gail and Ken                          

5 comments:

  1. Gail, Ken and family - We are thinking of you and sending love and prayers your way. Your strength and faith are inspiring. With love and hugs, Kelly Cohun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail and Ken we miss those dinners at Church. Tonight we will be saying a speical prayer for both of you. Dan & Sara Cruz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my prayers...including prayers that you'll have a lovely cruise!! Keep us updated please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayin For The Situation And Hope You Have A Lovely Cruise. Big Hugs And I Still Miss You!

    Lynn Conner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Angels,
    Our hearts and prayers are with you always. We love you and send hugs from afar...
    Judy and Kendall Barrowes

    ReplyDelete