If you would like to sign the guestbook just click on the comment under the "Guestbook". You can sign in as anonymous but in the comment add you name. The Memories of Gail - PHOTOS is a ongoing project. Double click on any photo. There's comment info and people info on the right side. If you have a photo of Gail and would like it added to the collection just email me the photo and comment. The Tribute to Gail is an ongoing project that I started on our Anniversary Aug 12 2013(41st).
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Greetings from Gail, I have good news again, yesterday I went for chemo and The Dr said I did not have to take the one med that gives me most of the side effects! So I did take the rest but I am recovering well and excited to get ready for our trip to MD on June 7 - 16th. Hope to see many friends as well as our family. Matt and Jen are both doing very well, he is a happy, healthy boy!! No more chemo until I get back home!! Keep in touch will you? Like to hear from you too! Love from, Gail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear good news from you Gail! I'll be praying that it continues. Hope to get to see you while you're in Maryland...but I'm pretty sure you'll be kept busy lovin' on the grandkids! Enjoy every minute of it!!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you are doing so well!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to miss each other. I will be flying TO Florida on the 7th (maybe you'll be getting off my plane at BWI :-) and back on the 10th with my mother, so I won't get to see you at church.
I did get to see your adorable grandson, though. He's so sweet!
Have a great visit!
Joan
Definitely planning on a short visit with you while you are here. Should I call your cell phone? Love, Roberta
ReplyDelete