Thursday, May 17, 2012


Welcome Matthew James Diamond, our new grandson born 5-16-12 at about 9 pm, 7 lbs 3 ozs and healthy!  Jen is also doing well and is glad this difficult pregnancy is over.  Ken and I are planning to go to MD to see and help out from June 9-16. So all my friends in MD need to make plans to see us at Paul's house or Eric's!  I have had a long recovery from the last treatment, had a lot of neuropathy, numbness and tingling, mostly in my hands and mouth.  So this week we went to see a Dr for it and I'm now using an electrical device to stimulate my nerves, pray it would help.  Thanks again for continuing to lift me up before the Lord, He is the one I'm depending on.  To all my friends over 50, please do not put off having a colonoscopy like I did!!  4 or 5 years ago they only would have had to remove a polyp, no big deal, but this is a big deal so spare yourself this journey!!  Love to all,  Gail   
P.S.  I can't wait to hold baby Matt and am so glad I can travel!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa.Just had a sleepover with Kurt before they all head to their new home in Maine.Stayed up till ten watching movies and eating cheese puffs (His favorite snack.Have a safe trip and keep getting better.Talk to you soon.

    Love,

    Jack & Chris

    ReplyDelete