If you would like to sign the guestbook just click on the comment under the "Guestbook". You can sign in as anonymous but in the comment add you name. The Memories of Gail - PHOTOS is a ongoing project. Double click on any photo. There's comment info and people info on the right side. If you have a photo of Gail and would like it added to the collection just email me the photo and comment. The Tribute to Gail is an ongoing project that I started on our Anniversary Aug 12 2013(41st).
Monday, June 25, 2012
Another update from Gail, another week off from chemo!! Finished antibiotics and rested but still having chills and fever so more antibiotics, a chest x-ray [just in case], and another week of rest until my dr. returns from his vacation, [hope we sent him somewhere nice!!] His name is Dr. Paul Swanson with MMH, for Paula. Will try to eat and drink more since I don't want to go back to the hospital! Still losing weight which I don't mind as much as the drs do. Hope you are all doing well and have a great summer!! Love from, Gail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our prayers are constantly with you...We are so glad you are progressing well. Love you tons.
ReplyDeleteJudy and Kendall
7-2-2012
ReplyDeleteHi Gail and Ken,
I stop in periodically to read your health blog and keep up on the positive progress you are making. Just a note to say HELLO! and send prayers for Gail's continued improvement in energy and appetite. Think of you guys often. I was very happy to know you were feeling well and able to make the trip to Maryland to see your son's family and especially the new grand son. :-) Hoping each day you are feeling better, and better, and better. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
Love you Guys,
Lisa and Mark Grazioli