Monday, July 2, 2012

7-2 Update

To my surprise I get another week of vacation from chemo!  My Dr. is back but thinks my body needs more recovery time so we will begin again next Mon., but I am feeling better and getting stronger.  My appetite is returning which makes Ken happy.  Now maybe I can plan some fun for this week!  Thanks again for all your prayers and love.  In Christ,  Gail

2 comments:

  1. Gail glad you are feeling better and getting stronger. Sorry to miss you when you were in Maryland, I was in North Carolina. I know you enjoyed your beautiful grandchildren. See you on your next visit. Your in my prayers. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time off from chemo is alwqys good! Glas to hear the cont good news. We are making our trip home Friday so we are looking forward to seeing a lot more of you!
    Love and hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete