Saturday, August 10, 2013



GUESTBOOK

4 comments:

  1. Example: Comment Ken Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ken, Gail's passing came as a surprise, I was talking to a mutual friend and she mentioned it. I had no idea she had already been taken to heaven. It reminded me when my mom lost her fight to cancer last year, but won a greater reward, Heaven. They are healthy, happy and whole! They are basking in the light of Jesus's glory and enjoying a joy we will never understand until we are reunited with them. I hope you are doing okay and you have received the peace that surpasses understanding during this difficult time. We will always cherish Gail's sweet disposition and caring demeanor and she will live on in our hearts and memories. Gail is another beautiful soul illuminating the heavens. One Psalm that has brought me great comfort through this is Psalm 121. Blessings Ileana Leon

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY TRIBUTE TO GAIL:

    MY LAST "FUN" MEMORY OF GAIL WAS WHEN WE LADIES TOOK A CRUISE TO COZUMEL.
    WE HAD SO MANY LAUGHS, WHICH HER LAUGH WAS SO INFECTIOUS AND SHE SO LOVED AND ENJOYED BEING WITH PEOPLE AND HAVING FUN.

    SHE WAS A GREAT MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER AND I STILL REMEMBER
    WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH THE TWINS AND WHAT AN EXPERIENCE THAT WAS. I ALWAYS REMEMBER HER BEING UPBEAT, EAGER TO LEARN, FRIENDLY, CARING AND
    SHARING HER FAITH.

    SHE WAS A GREAT BSF LEADER AND I HEARD SHE WAS ALSO
    INVOLVED IN LEADING A LADIES BIBLE STUDY IN FLORIDA. THAT ALL HAS ETERNAL SIGNIFICANCE AND HER REWARDS ARE THERE FOR HER TO RECEIVE AT THE BEMA SEAT.

    I WAS SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT SANDY WAS ABLE TO BE WITH HER AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY IN HER FINAL HOURS AND DAYS. THEY WERE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS AND SHARED SO MANY OF LIFE'S EXPERIENCES TOGETHER. I KNOW SANDY WAS A COMFORT
    TO ALL OF YOU. THANK GOD FOR HER, TOO.

    GAIL WAS SO ORGANIZED AND DID SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH THE CARE & CONCERN MEAL MINISTRY AT FAITH. WE SO APPRECIATED ALL OF HER HARD WORK.

    WE KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE MISSING HER GREATLY AND WE ALSO KNOW THAT THE LORD IS WALKING THROUGH THE GRIEF WITH YOU. HE UNDERSTANDS OUR SORROW AND PAIN AND COMFORTS US IN IT. SHE IS ENJOYING THE SPLENDORS OF HEAVEN AND SEEING JESUS FACE TO FACE,AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR ALL OF YOU AND US TO BE REUNITED AGAIN.

    LOVE,
    BILL AND BONNIE

    ReplyDelete

  4. Gail was a special friend and Christian. In her role as a mother, friend and with someone she had just met, Gail exemplifies Mathew 19: 13-15 beautifully. So does this prayer from Dr. Elmer Towns’ Prayer Journey Bible found on page 1474.
    “Lord, teach me the importance of children. May I love and bless them as did Jesus. May I see the great potential in every child. May I help children find Your wonderful plan for their life. Amen.
    Gail knew the importance of loving children and blessed them with extraordinary love. She also saw the great potential in every child and guided them to discover God’s wonderful plan for their life.
    ‘Lord, give us the gentleness, faith and humility that Gail has.” We miss her dearly.

    Jean and Dan Churchill

    ReplyDelete