Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Thank You



My Thank You....

I would like to thanks all those who came and helped the last few weeks.  With your love and help I/we made it through this difficult time.

Those who sent cards lifted my/our spirit when we needed it. Thanks.

Those who sent food kept our energy up and saved us a lot of time through these last busy weeks. (We were very busy and the ladies who handled food prep are many miles away so I’m pretty clueless when it comes to what containers belongs to who. If you would like them back just come by and claim them.) Thank You.

Those who kept us in your prayers well it’s obvious they worked. We had a trained nurse (our daughter in law) with us the last week providing top notch care. Some of Gail’s close friends were here to love and assist. Her family was here to love and support her. To have all this come together is an answer to prayer.

Gail lives in at least two places. Heaven and the people’s hearts that loved her. I've seen her battle cancer for the last year and a half and she fought the good fight. So much so that in the end she became “MY HERO”. Love and Thanks to You GAIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment