Friday, March 30, 2012


Hey everyone, it's Gail doing her own blogging.  I have come a long way in the last 2 months.  I praise God for seeing me thru each day!  It does seem like I get knocked backwards every time I get chemo, get weak and less appetite and fight constipation [tmi?]  But I also feel less pain each time, this Thursday was the first time in 2 months that I can bend over without pain!! PTL!  Also as I recover from the chemo I get stronger each time in the 2nd week!  After 4 treatments I have good days and weak days but I feel I am recovering.  I will have a CAT scan next Monday for comparison but don't get the results until April 9, we will let "you all" know those results, I'm expecting good news!  We are figuring out our new schedule, and you know Ken likes to be on a schedule!  Feel free to contact us, we are thankful for all the prayers, cards, calls and food that have been sent to encourage us.  Love you all, Gail and Ken

5 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! So good to hear from you, yourself!!!
    I will be in Stuart for the week beginning Mother's Day. I'll call you on Monday, May 14th. Hopefully, we can get together.
    Joan Burton

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thrilled to hear of your progress! We will not stop sending prayers and love your way, however. Just know that we are always eager to hear your news updates, and that we love you enormously...
    Love,

    Judy and Kendall Barrowes

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear of your positive progress. We will continue the thoughts and prayers. I am so inspired by your strength. I love getting the update so please keep them coming. Hugs and kisses and lots and lots of love.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!! Kinda nice being able to do your own blog, eh?? :) PTL you are feeling better & we will be looking forward to the CT scan results! so thankful the Lord doesn't put us thru trials without being there to carry us thru! Love & hugs, Trina & Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful you're getting your strength back, Gail! God is so tender and merciful through the good and (what we experience as) bad. We look forward to your news of the next scan. We'll keep lifting you up before the Throne....love, Trina and Brian

    ReplyDelete